22.000 m2 for the education of our students
12 Students per teacher
29 Teams in competition
Accompaniment is the “soul” of our educational model. We all need to be accompanied. Just you, but not you alone.
Accompanying means accompanying the pupil on his or her path of growth, welcoming him or her with his or her talents and difficulties, giving shape to his or her life project, with absolute respect for his or her freedom and rhythms.
The milestones of this path of personal growth are summarised in a motto:
Know Yourself, Accept Yourself and Surpass Yourself
We train in:
- Self-knowledge and the encounter with oneself.
- Harmony of character and integration of emotions.
- Conviction, autonomy and critical spirit.
- Relationship and encounter with others.
- The discovery of one’s own vocation.
- The configuration of a life project.
Personal accompaniment takes the form of:
- Programme of virtues: sincerity, gratitude, joy, respect, obedience, order, responsibility, generosity, friendship, fortitude, humility and effort.
- Individual and group tutorials and workshops with pupils (character formation, emotional education, specific methodologies, assessment for learning, etc.).
- Vocational Guidance Programme: this takes place throughout the pupil’s school life and aims to help them discover the most suitable path for them according to their own gifts.
- Affective-sexual training – Let’s Learn to Love Programme.
- Workshops on etiquette and good manners.
- Reinforcement and extension groups to help them develop in their professional future.
- Tutorials with families, psycho-pedagogical counselling and the human formation team.
- Accompanying families in the integral formation of each of their children through the School for Parents, conferences by experts in education, personalised meetings and meetings for married couples.
We train in will and emotions
We make positive discipline an important formative element.
We are reason and heart, and this is formed with attitudes and habits that help us to live as whole people and to live together with others. Our trainers work so that children and adolescents discover the values that give rise to rules on a day-to-day basis, so that they act out of self-conviction and not by the mere imposition of a regulation.
We work on managing emotions through the Botín Foundation’s ”Learning to live together” and ”Responsible education” programmes.
By shaping the will, affectivity and emotions of our students through these programmes, our goal is for them to grow in maturity in accordance with their age. A maturity that is manifested in abilities such as being faithful to the responsibilities assumed, recognising their own feelings and integrating them with the rest of the dimensions of their lives, making prudent decisions, opening up to others and giving themselves to them, that is, in short, loving.
We educate the heart, we educate to love
Sporting and Artistic Education
Physical activity and sporting competitions are means that help to consolidate habits and virtues that are fundamental for life: creativity, teamwork, healthy competition, humility, willpower, perseverance, companionship, respect, self-improvement and joy, thus promoting an active and healthy lifestyle.
Our curricular and extracurricular programmes allow for learning and specialisation in one or more individual or team sports.
Sporting events: (links to photos of each event)
- Friendship Tournament
- Highlands Sports Day
- ECyD Cup
- School skiing with teenagers
- Family skiing
- Solidarity Race
- Paddle tennis tournaments
- Sports week
- Weekly competitions of federated teams and municipal school leagues
Extracurricular Activities: (links to photos of each event)
- Group sports: football, basketball and volleyball.
- Individual sports: swimming, judo, self-defence, paddle tennis, tennis, figure skating, rhythmic gymnastics.
- Cultural activities: Kumon, robotics, guitar, piano, violin, musical language, theatre, ballet, modern dance and Spanish dance.
We have a Psychopedagogical Guidance Department which works as a team with the rest of the pupils’ teachers and families. We have specialists in the Infant, Primary, Secondary and Baccalaureate stages.
The actions carried out from the perspective of personal accompaniment are as follows:
- Welcoming and integration of new students.
- Individual and group tutoring.
- Differentiated instruction adapted to the learning pace of each pupil (enrichment or reinforcement programme).
- Study techniques.
- Speech therapy support.
- Addiction prevention training workshops (screens, alcohol, drugs…).
- Psychopedagogical tests throughout the school career to determine the intellectual and social aptitudes of each pupil.
- Vocational guidance.
- School for parents.
It is characterised by 5 key traits for personal fulfilment, for university and professional success, and for exercising transformational and servant leadership as a result of the comprehensive training received.