To offer our students and families an environment of integral formation, accompanying them in the development of their talents in order to achieve personal and professional excellence, to live with full meaning and to be leaders who transform society based on the values of Christian humanism.
- To be an institution of reference for those who seek a comprehensive education for their children, which addresses all the dimensions of the person: ethical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, communicative, aesthetic, physical and social.
- To provide the university and professional world with students who are recognised as excellent people as well as excellent students.
- To provide students with an understanding of the globalised world in which they live so that through the mastery of other languages they can achieve international projection.
- To train students to be examples of Christian life and leadership in transforming society.
- To stand out as an institution that promotes solidarity actions and helps disadvantaged people.
WHAT MOVES US IN OUR EDUCATIONAL ACTION:
- The person at the centre, with Jesus Christ as our model.
- The union with the family to form their children together.
- Love as the pedagogical driving force.